Eye doctors specialize in understanding how the human eye really works, as well as diseases and condition that affect your vision - many of which do not have obvious symptoms. As you can see below, our eye doctors at CEA have the education and experience, giving you the peace of mind that your eye health and eye sight are in good hands.
Our optometrists are committed to providing the highest quality care to their patients; enhancing our patient's eyesight by utilizing advanced technology. We understand that each patient's needs and lifestyle are unique. Our optometrists take the time to listen and provide you with the best options for you.
Because maintaining good eye health is about more than just seeing well. Our eye doctors give you a thorough exam so that you can protect yourself against eye diseases and continue doing all the things you love to do as you age. We encourage our patients to ask questions because maintaining your good eye health is an ongoing partnership.
Meet our doctors:
• Madison, SD
• South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD, 1990 – 1992
• Pacific University College of Optometry, Forest Grove, OR, 1992 – 1996
Previous Employment / Experience:
• Allina Health Ophthalmology Clinic, Coon Rapids, MN, 1998 - 2014
Practices Primary Care Optometry:
• Prescribing & fitting contact lenses
• Treatment & management of ocular disease
• Lake & outdoor activities
• Spending time with my husband, John, and family
• Winnipeg, Manitoba
• University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB 1990, 1992
• Illinois College of Optometry, Chicago, IL 1996
• Residency: Indiana University/Huntington VAMC – Ocular Disease and Hospital-based Optometry, Huntington, WV 1997
• Glaucoma & Ocular Disease
• Multifocal Contact Lenses
• Spending time with my husband, Chad, 3 busy children (Bennett, Claire, & Grace) and my dog, Max
• Cambridge, MN
• Bachelor's of Science, Pacific University, Oregon
• Doctor of Optometry, Pacific University, Oregon
• Fellowship in laser vision correction, glaucoma, and cataract care with world-renowned Lindstrom, Samuelson, and Hardten, P.A.
• Member of the American Optometric Association
• Past President of Minnesota Optometric Association
• Anterior Segment Disease
• Specialty Contacts
• Outdoor sports
• Family time with his wife and 3 children