Our exceptional, friendly staff at CEA is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we do and we care personally about getting the best results for each and every patient.
The highlight of our day is connecting with our patients. You will feel valued at CEA as we listen to your needs and provide you with the tools so that your vision enhances your every day life.
Position: Office Manager since 2018
Julie enjoys supporting the Doctors and staff by taking care of the behind-the-scenes day-to-day administration so they can be free to focus on our patients.
• Associates Degree in Business; Business Manager at World Vision; Owning and Operating a Fitness Center.
• Spending time with her husband, twin daughters, and friends
• Teaching yoga & fitness at exotic destinations; Traveling to new countries; Playing board games; Cycling; Hiking; and Working out
Position: Front Desk Coordinator/Insurance Coordinator since 2005
Alaina prepares charts, checks insurance, and trouble shoots issues. Her years of experience in our office makes her indispensable.
• Spending time with her husband & three children
• Being outdoors, camping, & on the lake in the summer
Position: Optician since 2001; with CEA since 2010
With 18+ years of experience, Angie finds you the perfect pair of glasses that are comfortable, safe, and fit your unique style.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing & Sales Mgmt
• ABO Certified since 2015
• Spending time with family & friends
Position: Scribe / Technician since 2013
Tricia spends most of her time scribing for the doctors, but also enjoys working as a technician when needed.
Certification in Optometric Assisting
• Spending time with her husband & two daughters
Position: Technician since 1990, with CEA since 1995
Sue enjoys building relationships with our patients.
Certifications in Material Technology; Contact Lens Fundamentals; and Toric Technology
• Spending time with her best friend & husband, Russ, and her two children and four grandchildren
• Golfing & Camping
Position: Optician since 2014
Becky enjoys working with patients by meeting their optical needs, taking into account their own personal flair. Becky has traveled throughout the US.
ABO Certified since 2016
• Spending time with her two children
• Reading & Traveling
Position: Technician since 2001
Michelle enjoys the personal relationships she has developed with patients and co-workers over the years.
• Spending time with family (husband, children, and grandchildren)
Position: Optician since 2015
Raelyn enjoys working with you to help you find a pair of glasses that you will love and feel confident in.
Position: Technician since 2011
Laura runs some of the special testing for our doctors and enjoys bringing exceptional care to our patients.
Undergraduate, Bethel University, 2012
• Spending time with her family
• Reading, crocheting, and being outside
Position: Technician since 2014
Jody pretests our patients and cares for them as they see the Doctor. She enjoys the CEA team because they are like a second family.
• Spending time with her husband, two fun daughters, and many foreign exchange students from across the globe
• Running and working out with her squad
Position: Technician / Scribe / Contact Lenses since 2012; with CEA since 2018
Liz enjoys working with patients and getting to know them on a personal level.
• Spending time with her fiance, Darin
• Spending time with her two cats and puppy
Position: Since 2019
Amanda enjoys working with patients and loves to make them smile and make their optical experience smooth and joyful.
• Spending time with her family
• Be in nature, being on the water or hiking in the woods.
Position: Optician since 2019
Allison enjoys getting to know the patients and ensuring that their new style of glasses fulfills the doctor's prescription while being comfortable and stylish for the patient's lifestyle. She just moved back to her hometown, Cambridge, after living in Alaska for several years.
• Being outdoors & playing sports; and
• Being close to family